Your Nav Bar Here

6.20.2011

Earnest

I watched The Importance of Being Earnest tonight. I have to say that I liked it more than the older movie version I’ve seen, mostly due to the fact that they included my favorite line in this version.

Also it had Colin Firth. You really can’t go wrong with Colin Firth.

I don’t think there will ever be a time that I do not enjoy Earnest. It never fails to make me laugh, even though I practically know it by heart.

After I was done watching the movie, I needed a snack…

So naturally, I made tea (Constant Comment) and an English muffin. Which, despite being somewhat freezer-burnt and stale, I ate. Because it was too appropriate.

“And besides, I am particularly fond of muffins.”

-Algernon,

The Importance of Being Earnest

0 comments:

Post a Comment