Your Nav Bar Here

6.22.2010

Manicures and Falling trees...?

I'm a fail at keeping up with this. :( I still haven't posted anything about the 3OH!3/Cobra Starship concert, and I've since seen Gin Blossoms (loads to discuss there, mostly regarding the weird people at Rib Fest)
But I always do this when I need to be going to bed. So once again, I'll say that I'll tell you later. Sorry.

But for now, today I did my first legit french manicure...like with white, not a bright color. I'm kinda proud of it, not gonna lie. It'll probably chip off by tomorrow afternoon though.
This is really blurry because I took it with my phone. for some reason my real camera is refusing to interact with my laptop. So is my iPod. And now only one of my 3 usb plugs works? Definitely making a Geek Squad run soon...

While I'm posting phone pics...we lost another tree on the block this week :( My view is way to open now. I am not a fan. I don't want to lose the ones in front of our house, but I'm sure it's soon. 
During the job(from my closet..haha): 
And after..:( 

That is all for today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment