Where else could I get the perfect sized desk for $20?
And despite having just been there on Tuesday, I already have a shopping list going for next time. Here are five things I want right now.
1. Big, flat boxes for hiding stuff under my bed and in my closet (because my boot boxes aren't quite big enough) These guys are $7.99 for 2. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30177950
2. Medium sized boxes (because actually shoe boxes from Payless are NOT a cute way to store things) $4.99 for 2. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70177972
3. Pink picture frames, to accompany the blue and green ones I already have, and to inspire me to get back into doing more photography. (Because, after all, black and white photos look AWESOME in colored frames) $3.99 for 2 http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10117033
4. Adorable throw pillows for the futon. Because there aren't any. $2.99 http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60145420
5. Red mesh drawers. I seriously wish I had room for this. It is so cute. Much more attractive than the plastic stacking bins my nail polish/lotions/sunscreen type products live in currently. Eh, someday. $24.99 http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50151794