Your Nav Bar Here

9.03.2010

Fall. On a stick?

It feels like fall. I love it. Everything about it. The air is cool and refreshing. I broke out a sweater today. Honestly, sweaters are one of the things I am most excited about when it gets to be fall again. This weather makes me want to go on walks. Epic walks. I even have a book called "Walking Twin Cities" that has different routes to walk and what landmarks to look for. It's really cool, but I haven't done any of them yet. It'll probably get put to use more once we have homework to procrastinate on.


Classes start on Tuesday. I'm excited. I need things to do during the day or else I don't get anything done. As illogical as that sounds, that's just how it is. I have no real time commitments at this point, so not much happens. I just lay around my apartment...reading, watching House or Friends DVDs, perusing Tumblr and the other various social networking type sites I've found myself to be a member of, generating lots of dirty dishes (and washing them, of course)...but not much legitimately gets done. For example, this:


is as far as I got with my laundry today. It's sorted...but definitely still in my room. Also, my last textbook came in the mail today. I'm all ready. Let's do this.


Oh! I went to the state fair for the first time yesterday! It was epic. So many awesome things to eat. And we got totally drenched from a sudden downpour. Next year, I am definitely starting earlier in the day so I can try more crazy food on sticks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment