Your Nav Bar Here

4.16.2011

ABCs

Age: 21
Bed Size: Twin.
Chore you hate: Taking trash/recycling outside
Dogs:  Are wonderful.
Essential start of your day: COFFEE.
Favorite Color: Hot pink. Maybe teal?
Gold or silver: Silver.
Height: 5'4".
Instruments I play (or have played): Viola
Job Title: searching...
Kids: Do not want. I'll come visit yours.
Live: Minneapolis
Mom's Name: Emily.
Nickname: I guess Mags and Marge. Only certain people can get away with either.
Overnight hospital stays: Not for me.
Pet Peeve: Groups of oblivious slow walkers on campus.
Quote from a movie: "I know it hurts. But it's life, and it's real. And sometimes it fucking hurts, but it's life, and it's sorta all we have." - Sam, Garden State
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: A little brother who happens to be almost a foot taller than me.
Time you wake up: 8:30 M/W/F, 7:30 T/Th, about 9:30 weekends.
Underwear: Should be comfortable but still cute. 
Vegetables you dislike: Raw broccoli, cooked spinach.
What makes you run late: Who knows. I'm always running late.
X-rays you've had done: My teeth, I guess.
Yummy food you make: Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. And eggs.
Zoo animal: I love to watch the otters.  


Thought this might be fun. Found it on this lovely blog: http://www.anonymouswasawoman.com/2011/04/abcs-of-me.html



Well, I've obviously failed at blogging every day this month, not surprisingly. Ah, well. 
I am very curious about how BUNGE became BUNGF. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment