Your Nav Bar Here

4.05.2011

I don't even know what's happening today.

I really thought I blogged today. Clearly not.

I need to be memorizing about 979379324 irregular verbs for French tomorrow.

I have been extremely unaware of my surroundings today. I don't think I heard anything that happened in some of my classes today. I don't know what I was doing instead. I did happen to catch this gem when going to class today:

















Honestly, I think the whole day was worth it because I noticed this. Why yes, the contact information actually says "these aren't the droids you're looking for"
I forgot to take one because I was too busy taking a picture of it.

The spell checker does not believe that droid(s) is a word. Not okay.

Okay. Going to bed "early" tonight. I am clearly losing my mind. Hopefully I didn't lose the part that is housing irregular French verbs in two tenses.

Currently listening to: Dirty Dancing (20th Anniversary) soundtrack. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment