Your Nav Bar Here

4.04.2011

Bowls.

Isn't it strange how you can being doing homework and/or perusing the internet
and then suddenly it's 5 in the morning?

I definitely got two hours of sleep last night. As usual I'm about the same amount of tired today as usual.

This blog. I talk too much about my sleeping habits/lack thereof.

Realization: mostly I eat cereal and soup.






















I did dishes today. Yep. That's five bowls, one cup, and some spoons.
That's it.
Is that normal?

I really have nothing to say today. I'll stop before I start getting weird/repetitive/too random.

I should read a book. Instead I'm going to watch La Vie en Rose. It's due back to the library tomorrow so obviously it's a legitimate choice.

Currently listening to: Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy soundtracks

0 comments:

Post a Comment