Your Nav Bar Here

4.01.2011

Blog Every Day in April. I'm giving it a shot.

I really should quit ignoring this blog. I've been updating my beauty-related blog a lot more lately, but I shouldn't totally abandon this one in that process. I'm going to try to do this "blog every day in April" thing. We'll see how that turns out. I intend to include a photo every day, too. In order to get myself back into photography a bit.

There's only a bit over a month left in the semester. I do not understand how this happened. It went by so quickly, but there is still so much that needs to be done. Hopefully I can convince myself to kick it up a notch and get some shit done. We'll see how that goes.

I'm not really a fan of spring. It's messy. It smells fairly unpleasant. It's ugly until things start growing. Right now it's just mud and dirty snow and brown. I hate it. I am happy that it's getting a bit warmer. I've been able to ride my bike to class again, thereby reducing my lateness tendencies drastically. Just a little bit warmer and I'll be out exploring with my camera again. That excites me a lot. There have been a lot of places I got curious about during the winter but didn't want to or couldn't explore it when it was cold and snowy. Hopefully Minneapolis puts out the bikes people can rent soon. If I'm going to be exploring at a distance, I don't think my gear-less Stella is going to cut it. (Stella is my bike if you didn't know).

Until tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment