Your Nav Bar Here

5.03.2010

It's Time to Address the Elephant in the Room

My mom sent me this video via Facebook today. It blew my mind. I think you should watch it:

Elephants are so wonderful and fascinating. I have always appreciated them, but I think this video has brought that to a whole new level. I almost cried while I was watching this; it was that impressive.

I got a package today, complete with bubble wrap. Bubble wrap will never not be fun.

I'm trying to think of something thoughtful and creative and cheap - or free - for my mom for Mother's Day. It's not going well so far...hmm. I think I have a rotation of gifts I get her for everything, and it feels very boring and I think I could do better...but I do not have any good ideas.

It's time for me to do work now...maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment