Your Nav Bar Here

5.01.2010

You are a neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie.

I am watching The Breakfast Club. I know almost all the lines. I have probably seen this movie at least 10 times.

So I finally got around to making myself a blog. For weeks, maybe months, I've been thinking of things I would put in my blog if I had one. Now that I do have one, I can't remember any of the points I wanted to blog about. Typical.

I love this movie. I got it for my 16th birthday. Allison will always be my favorite. She had nothing better to do. It's fantastic. I prefer her personal style choices to whatever Claire magically generated for her.
Something that will always bother me about this movie...I am curious who had to pay for all the vandalism that occurred while they were in the library on Saturday, March 24th, 1984.

My apologies for a terribly boring first post. Eventually, I'll think of the things I meant to blog about.

In the meantime, check out this clip from my hometown news.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMqPilCHMtk

0 comments:

Post a Comment